On-line registrations are now open through the Hockey SA website for players wishing to nominate for selection in the 2014 under 21 & Country state teams to compete in June/July & August 2014 respectively.
Players can register by clicking the link located in the news article, the front page and on selected pages under the state teams tab.
Under 21 Championships
Men: June 30th – July 11th Sydney Olympic Park Hockey Centre, NSW
Women: July 1st – July 12th Perth Hockey Stadium, WA
- Trial One Saturday March 1 –
- U21 Women: 10am -12pm State Hockey Centre Pitch 2
- U21 Men: 8am – 10am State Hockey Centre Pitch 2
- Trial Two Saturday March 15 –
- U21 Women: 8am – 10am, State Hockey Centre Pitch 1
- U21 Men: 10am -12pm, State Hockey Centre Pitch 1
Men & Women: August 2nd – 9th Toowoomba, Queensland
- Trial One Sunday March 16 –
- Women: 8am – 10am State Hockey Centre Pitch 1
- Men: 8am – 10am State Hockey Centre Pitch 2
- Trial Two Sunday March 30 –
- Women: 8am – 10am State Hockey Centre Pitch 2
- Men: 8am – 10am State Hockey Centre Pitch 1
Information for all players
Any player unable to attend either trial must submit a reason for their absence on the online nomination form. Please understand that non-attendance to one or more trials may affect a players chances of selection.
All trials are “open” to players who have registered online and paid the $25 nomination fee.
To be eligible to nominate for the U21 men’s or women’s trials, players must:
- nominate online and pay the $25.00 nomination fee
- be a currently registered player with Hockey SA
- be available to attend all state trainings and the National Championships
- not turn 22 years of age any time in 2014 or earlier
Any players seeking feedback must email email@example.com within 3 days of the final team selections posted on the Hockey SA website.
Nominations for both under 21 and country teams close at 9am Monday 24 February 2014.
Any questions relating to this email should be directed to Simon Nolan (State Programs Support Officer) in the first instance.